Dedicated to Your Health
- Established in the 1920's by the Teague family
- Owned by Ira Davis until 1957
- Moved to the square in the 1950's
- Owned by JT Newman, 1957-1974
- Owned by Marion Lamon, 1974 - 2006
- Purchased by current owner, Curtis Eddy, January 2007
In order to better serve our customers, we relocated in February 2008 from the corner of the town square in Ashville, to our new location in the Piggly Wiggly shopping center . We now offer convenient drive-thru service and a large variety of over-the-counter products.
- Automatic Refills
- Medicare Part D Consulting
- Drive Thru
- Free Local Delivery
- Patient Resources
"Providing excellent patient care is the main priority here at Ashville Drugs."
Meet Our Team
Daphne McIlwaine - Pharmacy Manager